At A360, we believe that preserving history is not just a duty, it’s an art. Our journey began with a profound appreciation for the past and a vision to safeguard it for the future. We are an innovative platform that specializes in immersive archiving, a unique approach to capturing and preserving historical moments through cutting-edge technology.
Our mission is to empower businesses, organizations, and government entities to protect their legacies by archiving them in a way that goes beyond traditional methods. Through virtual exhibitions, 360-degree photographs, and interactive experiences, we transport you to the heart of history, bridging the gap between the past and the present.
"To ensures that our past remains alive, vibrant, and accessible. Archiving connects us to our roots, shapes our understanding of the present, and inspires future generations."
- 2013November 14, 2013After the launch of Google Street View in 2007, our journey began in 2013 when we backed the Panono project. This groundbreaking endeavor introduced us to the world of immersive technology.
- February 19, 2017A few years later after receiving the Panono camera, we started to explore and take 360-degree photos in a variety of places.2017
- 2018October 16, 2018we explore new technique of better and higher resolution and our first big project came. we had create virtual tour for saraburi province of more than 300 panoramas.
- July 29, 2019We had the opportunity to capture the most luxurious and expensive high-rise condominiums along the Chao Phraya River – The Residences at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok.2019
- 2020January 1, 2020the COVID-19 pandemic, the closure of physical space. we embarked on our journey into the art world. Our office found a new home within the premises of Digital Economy Promotion Agency(depa)
- January 1, 2021We assist numerous industries across Thailand in creating property showcases, spanning from schools, hotels, real estate, factories, showrooms, and events to art spaces and even cemeteries.2021
- 2022March 22, 2022We were chosen as the immersive media provider to preserve the experiences for Thailand pavilion from World Expo Dubai.
- January 1, 2023Over the years, we've transformed our focus into heritage and culture archiving. This marks a new chapter for us, dedicated to preserving the past for the future generation.2023